International standard delivery
$30 or free for orders over $150.
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 7-14 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- VAT is not charged. Please contact your local customs office for further details regarding current tax and customs rates as well as any shipping restrictions to be aware of.
- Please note the International returns are not free, and we do not include a free return label for international shipments. You can return your order using any trackable postal service and you’ll need to cover the postage costs yourself. Please find further details on how to return your international order in our returns section.
From 1 July 2018, Australian Goods and Services Tax will be included in the product price for all transactions where you pay AUD $1,000 or less for your basket.
For deliveries to Australia over the value of AUD $1,000, we operate on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis. This means that:
- Product prices for such destinations are exclusive of all taxes and duties, including VAT;
- You will be responsible for payment of any customs clearance expenses, import duties, sales taxes, brokerage fees and any other similar charges or fees imposed by the customs authorities of the destination country. Payment of these will be necessary in order to release your Items from customs on arrival. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount or offer a refund in the event that you are unable or unwilling to pay these charges;
- You are responsible for providing any information required by the customs authorities of the destination country to ensure the Goods are cleared. We recommend you contact the customs authorities of the destination country to determine a landed cost price for the Items prior to placing an order and what information will be required to obtain release of the Items from customs.
GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL COUNTRIES
Our shipping partner carry our deliveries to Gulf Cooperation Council destinations, you’ll receive a tracking number once your order leaves our distribution centre.
It is essential for successful delivery that a valid contact name and consignee telephone number is provided.
Please contact your local customs office for information regarding current tax rates.
A copy of the following documents must be provided to Our shipping partner when shipments arrive to the following destinations: (a) Saudi Arabia – Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama), (b) Bahrain – Civil Population Registration (CPR or ID Card) (c) Qatar – Qatar Identification Number (QID)
In line with the required customs clearance procedure you will be charged VAT, DUTY and a Brokerage Fee. These charges vary across each gateway and VAT/DUTY are calculated based on the type of goods and value of goods and cost of transportation.
Please note smaller orders of lesser value may incur lower VAT and DUTY charges. Business to customer (B2C) orders over $147 needs to be received via brokerage agency and are subject to formal customs clearance fees. Our shipping partner will undertake all customs clearance procedures on behalf of the customer and facilitate appointing an export broker. As the importer of record you may need to provide identification and order details to Our shipping partner in order to receive your order.
From 06 May 2019 Taiwan custom authorities will now ask individual consignees to provide a Power of Attorney (POA) for shipments that are valued below TWD $50,000 / USD $1,613.
Consignees are advised to use the “Real Name Authentication Platform” to register and send an electronic POA. Customs will accept a hard copy of the POA provided it is faxed to Customs when requested. It is important that this guidance is followed within 7 days or the shipments will be returned to their origin.
The Federal Customs Service of Russia calculates customs fees based on the total value of goods imported by each customer within a one month period.
We recommend that you keep track of the orders you place, as in a small number of areas in Russia, if you exceed the monthly import threshold amount of €200, customs fee and taxes will apply. For more information please contact your local customs office. Our shipping partner will contact you via SMS message or email and ask you to provide necessary documentation.
- A copy of your passport
- A passenger declaration – please collect from your local customs office
- A copy of your order confirmation
- A power of attorney signed by the importer electronically on the web-portal
- A copy of proof of payment – i.e. a bank statement
- The original importers guarantee letter.
For shipments to America from our distribution centers in Europe, please note that we ship on a DDU basis. In line with the increase in Duty Free Allowance, orders under the new $800 threshold will not be subject to tax and customs.
Orders to Canada will be subject to relevant tax and custom fees for orders over $CAD20. Contact your local customs office for further details.
For orders to Mexico if your order contains footwear, you must hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
No duty will be charged for orders under €75. Our courier will contact you for this information once your order arrives in Turkey.
Please note there are shipping restrictions on furs. Contact your local customs office for further details. High value parcels may be delayed for additional checks at customs. For orders over €75, you will be asked to provide one of the below:
- TR ID number (if you are a Turkish citizen)
- VAT number (for deliveries to a company address)
- Passport number (non-residents)
All Israeli postcodes must now be seven digits. To avoid any possible delays, make sure your postcode is entered correctly when placing your order. Check your postcode.